This seminar took place in March 2016 and is now closed.
WAY Investment Services and TIME Investments have joined forces for a comprehensive IHT planning seminar for financial advisers in Burton upon Trent. Registration and coffee for both will be at 09.30 for a 10.00 start and the seminars will finish at 12.00.
Hilton at St George's Park,
Newborough Road, Needwood,
Burton upon Trent DE13 9PD
BOOK YOUR PLACE
The session from WAY will cover:
- Technical Update: Summer Budget 2015 and implications for IHT planning (including the new RNRB and what it means for advice).
- Practical examples of estate planning and family wealth preservation using FRTs.
- Ideas to ensure clients don’t delay IHT planning for fear of unknown future life events including later life care needs.
- Gifts from Normal Expenditure into Trust.
- Case studies.
The session from TIME will cover:
- Insight into common client concerns about putting IHT plans in place, and how to tackle these.
- An overview of BPR.
- A snap shot of our products which focus on delivering capital preservation.
- Case studies demonstrating BPR in action.
- An understanding of the potential challenges of making BPR recommendations, including compliance and due diligence requirements, and how to overcome these.
Open forum session including Q&As