These seminars took place in September 2015 and are therefore now closed.
WAY Investment Services and TIME Investments have joined forces in a series of comprehensive IHT planning seminars in the following locations, with morning (09.30 for a 10.00 start, finish at 12.00) and afternoon (13.30 for a 14.00 start, finish at 16.00) sessions depending on final numbers:
16 September: Milton Keynes, Doubletree Hilton Hotel, Stadium MK: BOOK YOUR PLACE
23 September: Northampton, Hilton Hotel, Colingtree: BOOK YOUR PLACE
24 September: Peterborough, Holiday Inn, Peterborough West: BOOK YOUR PLACE
The session from WAY will cover:
- Technical Update: Summer Budget 2015 and implications for IHT planning (including the new MRNRB and what it means for advice).
- Practical examples of estate planning and family wealth preservation using FRTs.
- Ideas to ensure clients don’t delay IHT planning for fear of unknown future life events including later life care needs.
- Gifts from Normal Expenditure into Trust.
- Case studies.
The session from TIME will cover:
- Insight into common client concerns about putting IHT plans in place, and how to tackle these.
- An overview of BPR.
- A snap shot of our products which focus on delivering capital preservation.
- Case studies demonstrating BPR in action.
- An understanding of the potential challenges of making BPR recommendations, including compliance and due diligence requirements, and how to overcome these.
Open forum session including Q&As:
After the two presentations, we will facilitate an interactive forum to discuss best practice in evaluating the ever growing options for IHT mitigation to help you formulate your own robust, repeatable and compliant approach to the Estate Planning process.