This seminar took place in January 2016 and is therefore now closed.
WAY Investment Services, Stellar Asset Management and Pilling & Co Stockbrokers have joined forces for a comprehensive, CPD qualifying IHT and estate planning seminar for financial advisers in Warrington on 26 January 2016. Registration and coffee will be at 09.45 for a 10.00 start and the seminar will finish at 12.30.
Mike Gregory Lounge, The Halliwell Jones Stadium,
Mike Gregory Way, Warrington, Cheshire WA2 7NE.
BOOK YOUR PLACE
The session from WAY will cover:
- Technical Update: Summer Budget 2015 and implications for IHT planning (including the new RNRB and what it means for advice).
- Practical examples of estate planning and family wealth preservation using FRTs.
- Ideas to ensure clients don’t delay IHT planning for fear of unknown future life events including later life care needs.
- Gifts from Normal Expenditure into Trust.
- Case studies.
The session from Stellar will cover:
- An introduction to and features of Business Property Relief.
- An introduction to asset-backed IHT services.
- Case studies for investors and business owners.
- Insurable AiM (ISA) portfolios.
The session from Pilling & Co will cover:
- Construction of a typical AiM portfolio.
- Using AiM shares as a flexible solution for IHT mitigation.
- Managing risk.
- Performance & volatility.
Open forum session including Q&As